Now that you have your wagon, it's time to accessorize. Radio Flyer makes a number of accessories that provide the red wagons with both style and comfort.
Which Bed Pad Do I Need For My Wagon?
There are 4 types of Wagon Bed Pads: the BP90, BP24, BP29 and the BP30.
Model #BP90 - Wagon Bed Pad: The BP90 is a wagon bed pad that's desiged to fit any 34" - 36" wagon. This is the only bed pad that will work with the steel wagons without wood sides. The BP90 will fit Wagon Model #'s 18, 22, 24, 28, 31, 32, 89 and 90.
- Model #BP24 - Wagon Bed Pad with Side Pads: The BP24 is a wagon bed pad and side pad set. This item will only work with 34" - 36" wagons with wood stake sides. The side pads have velcro straps that fasten to the wood stake sides of the wagon. The BP24 will work with Wagon Model #'s 22, 24, 28 and 32. The BP24 DOES NOT Work With The Model #29 All-Terrain Cargo Wagon.
- Model #BP29 - Wagon Bed Pad and Side Pads (Model #29): The BP29 is similar to the previously mentioned BP24. However, the BP29 is designed exclusively for the Model #29 All-Terrain Cargo Wagon and is longer and wider than the BP24. This item will ONLY work with the #29 wagon.
- Model #BP30 - Wagon Bed Pad and Side Pads (Model #30): The BP30 is nearly identical to the BP24 and BP29. However, the BP30 is designed exclusively for the Model #30 Sport Utility Wagon.
***There are not Bed Pads or Side Pads designed for any of the plastic wagons.
The Wagon Seat (Model #WS90):
- Will the Wagon Seat (WS90) Fit My Wagon?
The Wagon Seat (WS90) ONLY works with 34" - 36" steel wagons without wood sides. If you have a steel wagon with wood sides and would like to use the WS90, you will have to remove the sides in order for it to fit.
- Does The Wagon Seat (WS90) have a seat belt?
No, the WS90 does NOT have a seat belt. This item does have a strap, but its purpose is to hold the seat to the wagon.
The Cooler Pack Accessory (Model #CA24):
- How Much can the Cooler Pack (CA24) Hold?
The Cooler Pack (CA24)can hold up to six 12 oz. cans. It also comes with a removable shoulder strap so that it can be carrried easily.
- How Does the Cooler Pack (CA24) Fasten to the Wagon?
The Cooler Pack (CA24) has heavy-duty velcro straps that wrap around the wood stake sides of the wagon.
The Wagon Trailer (Model #WT18)
The Handle Extension (Model #HE90)
- Will The Handle Extension (HE90) Work With My Wagon?
The #HE90 fits all full-sized wagons with safety ball, except models 7, 9 or any all-terrain wagon with a plastic handle grip. The Handle Extension WILL Work With Any All-Terrain Wagon Purchased From This Site In 2001. It WILL NOT Work With Any All-Terrain Wagons Purchased Before This Time. The Handle Extension (HE90) does NOT work with any of the Plastic Wagons (Model #'s 39, 2200, 2300, 2400, 2500). These wagons were made with longer handles.