In addition to wagons, Radio Flyer also has a wide selection of specialty items that are perfect toys for children and great additions to any Radio Flyer collection.
Block Wagons (Model #'s 10 & 10A)
- Do the Block Wagons (10 & 10A)Come With Blocks?
Yes, each of these models come with the blocks that are pictured.
- What is the Difference Between the Radio Flyer Miniatures?
There are 3 general catagories of miniatures which are the Miniature Line, My Little Line & Little Line. The difference between these catagories is the size of each:
My Little Line
- Description: The Miniature Line is the smallest category of miniatures. Each of these items is approximately 4 ¾" in length.
- Model #: 1, 2, 3, 220, 400
- Description: The My Little Line is the next largest category of miniatures. These items are approximately 6" in length.
- Model #: 901, 902, 903, 904, 905
- Description: The Little Line is the largest category of miniatures and the most popular size for giftbaskets. These items are approximately 12" in length. Many of these items also require assembly.
- Model #: 4, 5, 5WS, 6, 551, 553, 557
**Please Note: Many of the items in the My Little Line and Little Line will be larger than the respective 6" and 12". These sizes are approximations and you should view each individual item to obtain the exact dimensions.
Little Wooden Pushcar (Model #218)
- Does the Steering Wheel on the Little Wooden Pushcar (218) Work?
Yes, the steering wheel allows the front wheels to move.
The Rolling Pony (Model #315)
- Does the Rolling Pony (315) Have a Working Steering Wheel?
No, all wheels are fixed in the forward position.
Back to Top